First of all, I know you all have been wondering where in the heck I've been; well, that's classified. If you "need to know" you may submit your security clearance credentials. Unfortunately, we're currently experiencing an unusually high volume of calls and a six month back log for processing such credentials. By then, I will likely be missing from the blogging world again, at which time you may submit a new request.

Meanwhile, I've made this.

It started with my Scrapper's Log~









Where I list what I have, what I need and what I want~









I'm always losing those LSS cards, so I though since have this book handy anyway, here would be a great place to stow them in this envelope I made and glued in the log. The paper is an older basic grey glues back to back, I got to use my new rectangle nestabilities and I'll stamp something in the upper portion tomorrow.

3 Comments:

  1. Erica Hettwer said...
    OK, first off. Hee!!!!

    Second, I love that little book! You are way too organized for words. Very cool! :D
    Kay said...
    Lordy you are a funny gal!

    I really love this idea. I too am always losing those cards. Hope you don't mind if I copy you!
    Christina Carnoy said...
    cute AND functional, very nice. thanks for your kind words about Emit.

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...