Are they real?

This afternoon, my mom and I traded kids so they could shop for us. I was completely shocked when I saw my oldest, Bobby, walked into the store and ask, "Do you want to see a reindeer when you're done?" What? He led us across the parking lot to a wonderful display of two real-life reindeer! They were awesome. I hadn't seen one since I was a kid. Jinglebell and Frosty were truly beautiful animals!

Then, as we were leaving, Bobby asked, "Were they real?" I asked back, "Have you ever seen a fake reindeer take a whiz?" I think it worked for him.

PS: Just added to my Christmas list; a pet reindeer!

5 Comments:

  1. Erica Hettwer said...
    Hee-hee-hee-hee!!! Laughing my tushy off about "reindeer whiz"! Where were they? I took little man to the Thriftway in Canby today to meet Santa and I think he'd get a kick out of reindeer. (He'd probably call them "dah-kuh" his first real word...dog!)
    Samantha said...
    LOL! That reindeer has a look on his face like, "Take these darn bells of my neck! This is humiliating!!"
    Shere said...
    That's hilarious! Love the story and the picture of the reindeer. We don't get to see them here in SC (to darn hot all the time). I would not have been able to get my son to leave, he would have wanted to stick around and wait for Santa. TFS. Shere
    Christina Carnoy said...
    Aren't they cute??? Did you know, reindeer are just domesticated caribou? My husband and I learned that fun tidbit when we lived in Alaska for the first year and a half of our marriage. So I missed out on some free ribbon??? I am so bummed. I am a ribbon nut.
    Christina Carnoy said...
    Thank you so much for the super cute christmas card!!!! How did you do the front, with the glitter? Soooooooooooo cute!

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...