{Tag} I'm it.

So..I've been tagged. Horay! I'll give you seven random facts, but I unfortunately don't know seven scrappy bloggers who haven't been tagged (or tagged twice) recently; so if you haven't, let me know and I'll tag you.

And my first tag: Sarah Ellis (CKMB: scrappy079)

Here are the random facts:
1. I wear a tiara when I scrapbook. Sometime I forget to take it off and the Bento place and the neighbors always ask if it's my birthday. You'd think they never saw a princess before! And I have a matching wand)

2. I have conversations with my dog and cats. They have distinct and unique opinions and speech patterns. I'd be happy to translate a convo between you and them, although Lilly doesn't often condescend to talk with mere humans.

3. Speaking of fur babies, my dog Freddie is a total Himbo. Pretty to look at, but not allot going on upstairs. Once, I opened up the big, noisy overhead garage door and whistled for him. He ran to the door across the garage and wagged his tail. The more I called, the harder he wagged. I had to tap him on the shoulder to let him know I was behind him. I'm surprised he can even balance his checkbook.

4. My kids are my nephews who came to live with me 4 1/2 years ago. Now it's official, they're with me forever.

5. I 'lurked' on the CKMB for a year before I posted.

6. My cousin melonscraps got me hooked on scrapbooking. I resisted at first saying that I heard it was expensive, but I couldn't fight the peer pressure. I consider scrapbooking an addiction which makes her my paper pusher. In fairness though, I did introduce her to the CKMB (I have only 71 post, she's already at 202!)

7. I could drink Limonata by the case!

2 Comments:

  1. Samantha said...
    You're a funny girl! It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who can hold an intelligent conversation with my animals :) I've been tagged, too, so hop on over if you get a chance!!
    Marilyn said...
    HaHaHaHa, that is sooo funny Laura! I never considered myself your paper pusher!! You always crack me up!

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...