A couple of weeks ago, at the urging of melonscraps; I entered the ckmb word scramble and I won! A week later, she won Happy Hour. Well she called me tonight to tell me her book was in, and I said, "Hey, no fair!" All teasing aside, I was happy for her and we resigned that they probably came from different offices or something.

So I get home from celebrating my niece's Birthday and there by the coffee table is a box! My boys brought it in with them when they got home from school and "forgot" So here's my loot!
imaginisce candy cane lane: 5 patterned paper, sticker sheet, large red poinsettias, sm white poinsettia, snowflakes, chip chop; thickers; Chatter Box: stick outs, two sticker fuzz and 60 pc card kit

1 Comment:

  1. Marilyn said...
    That is my prize!! LOL Enjoy it, what an awesome stash! You even got Thicker, which you wanted to try.

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...