Re-org


I've been working on my scrap area, prompted the purchase of a new display from a LSS moving to another locale and my boys' wish to build and dare I say, play the Foosball table that's been in a box in the garage for just about a year now. (I share my space with them, but they'll gladly complain that my scrap table takes up too much room in their game den) So here's my new display, partially filled. They boys were great help assembling it, especially considering we had no directions and had to back up and re-build about 462 times!


I am using the top two bars for some of my larger punches and. The only thing on the third bar right now is a seven-figure check given to me by my cousin and scrapbuddy. On the bottom bar, I've attached a dowel rod with clip it up clips, and voila, faux clip it up. There's allot more to go it, it's still a work in progress. Just below the last bar, shelf which is great for displaying mini-albums. So far, I'm loving it!

And here's a pic of a tin I picked up at the infamous Dollar Spot, which perfectly hold my corner punches I like to keep handy.

4 Comments:

  1. Christina Carnoy said...
    I'm drooling...:)
    Marilyn said...
    Very Nice! I do love it. Trust me girls, the pictures don't do any justice here, it is awesome IRL! I too, am drooling!!!
    Kay said...
    Ohhhhh very nice!!! Way to score the goods!!
    Scrappy Girl said...
    Seven figure check? Hmmmmm...
    Neat organizational piece.

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...