Wooo-Hoo!

Tonight, our LSS (Scrapbook Attack) had a little customer appreciation event including a raffle with great prices. You got a ticket for every dollar you spent in the lat month or so. To improve my chance I decide to do a bit of last minute shopping. I was actually pretty good, I only bought two small Technique Tuesday set. But they were awesome set! I hadn't even seen them on their blog or site yet. So I got A Little More Organized, a companion to my beloved Organized and Inspired and Storytellers - Remember the Moments.

Then the raffle began and I won this really cool card box by Adorn It. You'll have to go to melegs' blog to see what she won!


5 Comments:

  1. Christina Carnoy said...
    ugh you got spammed...:( cute stamps!!!
    Marilyn said...
    WOO HOO!! I am so happy for you! That is too cute, I am glad you won finally!
    Kay said...
    Yeah for you!! I wish I could have come! I miss you guys!
    joscelyne cutchens said...
    coool! :)
    Scrappy Girl said...
    Cute colors on this box. I love winning things, but I usually don't.

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...