Over here on the right are my shared items from Google Reader. I call them I found these great post. When I come across post I'd like to tell my friends about, I click "share with notes" in GR, and leave a note about what I thought was so awesome. It automatically update this box on my bog, it so cool! I think it shows that last 10 items I shared. There are a couple of ways you can see that I've shared.

  1. Click on it in the I found these great post box to the right. Clicking on the title takes you to the post I shared, clicking on the blog name takes you to that blog.

  2. Click Read More... at the bottom of the I found these great post box to the right. Which will take you to a page which list everything I've shared with the notes as to why I shared them.

  3. Subscribe to http://www.google.com/reader/shared/13981102155271029266?hl=en in your Google Reader, it updates just like any other blog. And you still get to read the notes.

I show this to melonscraps and she started using it. When I subscribed to her shared items, I could see what she found interesting, sometimes on blogs I hadn't seen. It a great way to expose your blogging buddies to other blogs you like.

So you assignment is to: 1) Start using Share or Share with Notes and 2) Share them with me, I have a "Show and Tell" folder on my Reader waiting for what you find interesting. 3) leave me a comment, I just love them!

2 Comments:

  1. Marilyn said...
    I do love the shared items!!! I have found a few blogs from your shared items. It is very cool. Come on people, leave the poor girl a comment or two! Don't you know she is a number nerd, and a computer geek, and a scrapbooking geek.....it just goes on and on. Help a sista out! :)
    Christina Carnoy said...
    Hey chick!!! I found the MM stamps at A Joy Forever in Gresham. As of today they only had one of the flower ones left after I bought mine. And yes I am planning to crop with ya'll on the 28th, as long as I can get out of my babysitting job.

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...