Magnet Holder

I've always had a dilemma about where to keep the magnets to my Basic Grey magnetic mat. Until today, I found a 4x4 piece of metal (I want to say aluminum, but I don't know if magnets work on aluminum and I don't want to sound stupid)

I covered it with Jenni Bowlin butterfly paper, then stickled and added the black frame.

I actually took photos of the process so I could post a little tutorial, but all the pics are really blurry. (Poor quality control, I'll have to write myself up on my next performance review) When I made the frame, I was actually reminded of when I first started scrapbooking. I was convinced you should frame pictures rather than matting them. And I tried to make these frames on my Fiskars paper trimmer. It was a disaster.

5 Comments:

  1. Elizabeth said...
    It's a very cute idea for the magnets. I love that paper. :)
    Scrappy Girl said...
    This is a really pretty project!
    Christina Carnoy said...
    fantastic idea chica!!!!
    scrapinmary said...
    that is really cool!!!!!!!!
    Marilyn said...
    Posts, posts, we want posts! lol

    BTW, LOVE the new header! Awesome photo!

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...