Grungeboard ATC

...
I signed up for a Grungeboard ATC Swap at AMR. Almost immediately, I question that decision. I was really blocked. My first attempt was hideous. I am typically a bit harsh on my work, but this was awful; truly, truly horrible. I went to re-work it, and ended up completely starting over, but I think it was worth it.

This little froggy is a QuicKutz die. The die wouldn't cut all the way though the grungeboard so I had to go in with my micro point scissors and complete the cuts. I have to say those little toes were a pain in the tokhes. (yes, I looked up the spelling on that!) He is inked and his lower body is embossed with Tiny Bubbles and re-inked in a lighter green. Black Mark-its for eyes and a Glaze smile.

I heat embossed a Studio G stamped image on the back of a piece of MME Oui Oui Handsome and mounted that on the front of the same paper. The frame is a QK digital download for the Silhouette its all on a piece of Mud Pie Bazzil. I like this one a lot, and I'll be proud to swap him with the other Grungeboard girls from AMR.

Google readers can comment here!

4 Comments:

  1. Anne Marie said...
    Pretty darn cute and well worth the effort! I have a bunch of grungeboard and I just can't get myself to use it ... at least not yet!
    PattiM said...
    Cute ATC..... I love your frog.. Never used grungeboard but I just might now.... Happy Holiday's!

    Hugs,

    PattiM
    (Pattie's passion)

    I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!
    Erica Hettwer said...
    Cute frog! I still have your bat that you gave me at Christina's. Love that little guy! :D
    Abby said...
    Love the frog ATC. I just used grungeboard for the first time to make mine for the swap. Your's is so adorable!

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...