Wish List

Some persons have suggested that I may be difficult to buy gifts for me, and since the holidays are nearing, I thought I give them some ideas:




1. Bind It All 2.0, 2. XXL Tote, 3. Cricut Deep Cut Blade, 4. Indie Art, 5. Storybook, 6. Perfectly Paisley, 7. Forest Branches, 8. Border With Love, 9. Just My Type, 10. Border Frills, 11. HP PhotoSmart B8350, 12. Making Memories Slice, 13. Nottinghill Stamps, 14. Sassafrass Lass Mini Fair Maiden Stamps, 15. Clip it Up Top Tier Add-on, 16. Clip it Up, 17. Square Tab Punch, 18. Round Tab Punch, 19. Cricut Wild Card Cartridge, 20. Glue Glider Pro, 21. IKEA Expedit 2x4, 22. iPhone, 23. Red Collapsible Measureing Cups, 24. External Hard Drive

1 Comment:

  1. Christina Carnoy said...
    lol we always have a list, don't we!

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...