So here is my quick tutorial on how to dye skittles in 6 easy steps...

1. Gather your skittles, alcohol ink, a bag-ette (mini baggie) and a paper towel


2. Bag you skittles, often I like to use a couple of colors because sometimes the base color will show though.


3. Drop 6-7 drops of Ranger Alcohol ink in the baggie. Experiment with mixing colors.

4. Shake - Shake, Shake, Shake. Shake, Shake, Shake. Shake your skittles

5. Pour your newly dyed skittles on a paper towel to dry.

6. Ohh and Ahhh, aren't they pretty?

Now who wants them? Let me know in a comment and I'll draw for a winner of these wild plum beauties Sunday at 3pm (PST)

5 Comments:

  1. Kay said...
    This is awesome. I don't think anyone else had thought of doing it this way. There is a thread going on the AMR board about how best to die the babies. You are a genius!
    Amber (tink13) said...
    Those are really cute.
    Monkdabutt said...
    That color is awesome. Now I not only need skittles but ink too?!?! What is this coming to?
    Wendy said...
    Very pretty color. I knew eventually I'd have to buy alcohol inks!
    Wendy
    scrapinmary said...
    those are soooooooooooo cool how did you learn to dye them

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...