You asked....

These are the questions asked during the recent RAK Race.
Marilyn asked... Cool, a skittles RAK! Do I count? lol Yes, I've heard you. I think you nomally start with one, then two, on to three, then you tend to get lost.

scrapamac asked... that is sooooooooooo cool! Do I count? lol I'm not sure, check with Marilyn; she can help if your lost

gotscrapz- ckmb asked... am I the only one that hasn't seen skittles in person yet????????????????? No, 've heard this a lot. I think it's mostly lost of habbitat that's endangered them so.

PattiM asked... Skittles, Skittles, who wants some skittles?? I DO, I DO!!!! We ALL do!

Kay asked... Oh and that ATC is fab! I think mine is going to be the most boring one. I'm just not that creative!You're not the only one that didn't make the deadline! lol Mine did get "postmarked" ontime. Does that count? LOL They let you in the Post Office? What about the Wanted Signs?

luvzenkm2 (Leea) asked... so does this make you a frenzy starter? Oh course it does, I'm a trend setter, baby!

Lanita M/ divanurse CKMB asked...Did you custom color your skittles? Yep, I have a tutorial a couple of post below

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...