Thanks every body for all your great comments is was so much fun be so popular; I loved reading them all.

Comments # 8 is...Samantha of Living Creatively
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Comment # 25 is...Angie who said "They DO look just like the candy when you pile 'em up like that! Thanks for sharing organizational ideas - I always love to see what other scrappers are doing."
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Comment # 12 is...Kay of Scrappin', Photography and back again
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Email me your addresses and I'll send you the goodies!

5 Comments:

  1. Kay said...
    OMGosh! OMGosh!!!

    I can't sto smiling! I really shouldn't have checked my reader before signing off. Now I'm never gonna get to sleep. When my MIL gets intomorow night I will see if she wants to check out the fireworks. Maybe we will get to see ya!

    Thanks soooooo much!
    Marilyn said...
    Congrats to all 3 winners!

    Kay, I hope you can come, it will be a blast for sure!
    Anonymous said...
    Congrats girls! Enjoy your skittles!

    Gotscrapz - ckmb
    Christina Carnoy said...
    congrats to all the ladies!!!
    Samantha said...
    Thanks, Laura!! How exciting and very sweet of you :)

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...