Arrgh...

Today, I scrapped. Yes, for most of the day and here is the fruit of my labor. One one of, but THE fruit of my labor. This is a picture of my 9yo newphew getting ready to fly his pirate kite at the beach. Here's what I used:

All of the pp is Autumn Leaves from the Red, Black and Cream kit at Target. (I also usd an awsome rub on from thast kit, but I mispelled a word on it and ruined trying to fix it.) Bazzill cardstock. Rub-ons: KaiserCrafts, American Crafts Mini Marks; Thickers. Imaginisce Slider, Deja Views Framed Jewels, Grungeboard



Here is the grungboard skull that I painted, glittered, sepia glazed, daubed pearl mixatives, painted, glitterd and glossy accented. (That doesn't include the eyes)

And here's the slider, because I think it's cute!

BTW, do you know why my kids couldn't get in to see the pirate movie?

Beucase it was rated Arrrrr!

2 Comments:

  1. Kay said...
    Great LO. Simon just came by and say the sceen. He started going Arrgh Matey! lol
    Marilyn said...
    That is amazing!!! You did a fantastic job! Too bad it took you all day, you could've done more!!!

    HEYYYY, why is there no mention of me in your tag cloud, but there is of Kay and Christina!! You don't love me anymore??? lol

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...