I'm on a roll...

I did layout tonight too! I'm on a roll. Two in one week! Holly cow. This one is pretty simple, that why it only took a couple of hours. Actually I worked on it the other night for a couple of hours too, but I couldn't get the right feel. I was trying to use Crate Paper's Static line (which I love!), but it just wasn't coming together.

On the way home tonight, it hit me, I have that apple paper. They're fall, they're school, they're perfect! It's actuality Fruit Stand by October Afternoon. I threw in a little Freshly Mowed Lawn (also October Afternoon) and Bazzill. The woven tag is from the Dollar Tree, the rims are Making Memories the chipboard came from the super huge kit I got from Christmas (Costco) This layout is pretty simple, but I like it.



Comments

1 Comment:

  1. Marilyn said...
    I really like that page!!! I think it came together nicely, I love how you used the MM frames! What a great picture of that boy too! Great job girlfriend!

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...