I joined an Alphabet ATC Swap at AMR. I asked for the letter G, so I needed to make 26 ATC for the letter G. I kind of struggled designing it, but I finally figure it out. The background is a glossy photo, and I pop-dotted the Hambly transparency. I painted the "G" back of the Hambly in pink and stamped the "G" on the front. The "G" stamp is from Technique Tuesday (Gee Whiz). And since on of the works around the outside was glitz, I added a couple of gems.



I also stamped another Technique Tuesday (Tall Big Timber Meadow) "G" on the glassine envelope. One of things I like most about this is that the screen print texture shows thought the stamping (Ranger Inks Archival - Jet Black)

Oh yeah, why did I chose "G"? Because I like the shape of lowercase Gs, that's why!

Comments

2 Comments:

  1. Marilyn said...
    OMG, that is amazing!!! You always come up with some great stuff!!! Thanks for showing us, now I especially can't wait to get these ATCs back!
    Christina Carnoy said...
    That is really beautiful!

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...