ATC Album

The boys talked me into going to the Dollar Tree tonight, while there, I noticed these little trading card albums. Do you know what else is the size of a trading card? Yep, ATCs!



Of course, the funky little design on the front wasn't quite cutting it, so I covered it in MM Noteworthy. And what doesn't look better covered in Noteworthy? And I've been dying actually use my new Zutter Round-it-All corner rounder.




Then, I inked the edges and in lieu of my AWOL slot punch, I punched three large crop-a-dile holes and cleaned them up with t BG file set. I covered the new slots with a Noteworthy die cut and tied a twill not in front. (I stole the twill from my oldest, it part of the packaging from his new blanket.)




the ATC letter are actually bright green Thickers that I inked. The felt flowers also came in the Noteworthy kit, and the center is a blue skittle, au natural.




And voila! A lovely ATC Album. It'll hold 16 ATC, perfect for the Four Seasons swap!




Thank you melonscraps for giving me this lovely ATC. (Also, once you glue the paper on the album, it's harder to tell which side is up which is why this lovely album is bottom loading :)

4 Comments:

  1. Marilyn said...
    WOW, That is so cute!!! I gotta get me some of those. At $1.00, those would make perfect RAKs!
    Kay said...
    I love it!! Looks like I have a date with the dolla' tree!
    Unknown said...
    I love it. It's awesome...now I need to hit the DollerTree!!!
    Stacy said...
    It looks really great!

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...