You know what's great about Columbus Day? I don't have to work and the kids still have school!

You know what bites about Columbus Day? The kids still have school, so I still have to get up early!

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.....
Here the birthday card I made for my dad's birthday last month. Guess how old he is.



Out of respect for my parents who prefer not to have their pictures on the internet, I cannot post a picture of how misty he got when I told him that I busted out the most precious Basic Grey Boxer paper and rub ons (which I embossed over), and how I hand dyed the acrylic 60 and skittles with Ranger Alcohol ink to match or that since I do not have a ticket corner punch, I used a circle punch to make the corner notches. He even loved when I regaled him about embossing the Happy Birthday from a Heidi Swapp stamp. My mom will say he glazed over for the 45 minute play by play, but I say he was misty, teary-eyed even. It's a matter of opinion.

Comments, comments, leave your comments right here!!

1 Comment:

  1. Christina Carnoy said...
    Wow! Your blog is sooooooooo gorgeous! I love the new look! And your dad's card is very nice and I totally agree with you, I'm sure he was misty-eyed.

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...