ATCs

This first ATC was for a Splitcoast Stampers Swap. The theme was $1 Halloween stamps. The bats a Studio G Acrylic Stamp and the October 31 is a $1 Wood mounted stamp (maybe Studio G too?) The bats are embossed in black over a gold lame type cardstock, mounted on DCWV purple glitter cardstock. The orange ribon is American Crafts ($1 too, so BONUS!) I stamped the Oct 31 stamp directly on the black cardstock and embossed it in an off-white. Then I stamped and embossed the same image on off white cardstock, punched it out (circle) and pop-dotted it over the base image. All of it is mounted on DCWV orange glitter cardstock. Oh yeah, pop-dotted is a verb too, you can add it right above xyroned in your scrappy dictionary.

This one is for another Splitcoast Stampers' swap, the theme being owls. So here the branches are made from leaf ribbon in red and brown (some are red and orange, some are orange and brown) It the same type of ribbon used here. The owls are inkadinkadoo. The larger one is from one of my sets, and jr was kindly lent melonscraps (she rocks) I cut the owls out and pop-dotted them on the Bo Bunny cardstock. I once again reached for my circle punch to make the moon opening. All that was pop-dotted over DCWV yellow glitter cardstock.

Thanks for looking at my ATCs, you can leave a comment here.

4 Comments:

  1. Abby said...
    OKay, I'm embarrassed of the ones I sent for the AMR swap, but it WAS my first swap, so maybe they'll be gentle! LOL! Love your blog, Laura!
    gavin said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Christina Carnoy said...
    super cute!!!!!!!!!
    Rheannon said...
    These are great. I am addicted to the Studio G stamps... but I find it hard to use them sometimes. ATC's are small... perfect use! Thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...