Back from Hiatus

It's been brought to my attention that it's been nearly two months since my last post. Yes, I've done scrappy projects, bought a bit o' swag, continued the ongoing quest for organizational perfection and I've even built a new theme for said blog; I just haven't felt like photographing or blogging it. I don't know why, I have even been letting my Google Reader updates slip into three digits.

But I'm back, and here is one of my projects I did, and even photographed at the time; better blogged late than never, right?



Supplies: Doodlebug Glittered Cardstock, Making Memories PP (Crimped w/ Fiskars paper crimper, and punched w/ Martha Stewart Doiley Edge border punch), Brown Felt, A Jolee's Cherry, Fruit Punch Stickles and Grosgrain ribbon from Michael's $1 basket. I packaged them in glassine envelopes with a seal made up of two Bazzil scalloped circles (Nestabilities) and stamped with a Studio G (Series 7) cupcake.


These were for my first swap at Splitcoast Stampers, I'm a bit nervous about them I hope they're up to their standards. I must confess, I was a bit worried because there was no stamping, so I stamped the back (I forgot to take a pic)

Now it's your turn. Leave me a comment about how much you missed me. WOW I usually only hear the crickets chirping after I tell a joke. Hello? Is this thing on?

2 Comments:

  1. Marilyn said...
    LOL!!! You are too funny, no crickets here!!! I still LOVE that cupcake ATC, can't wait to see more of your creations, hopefully in the near future, LOL!!
    Abby said...
    WOW! LOVE the cupcakes!

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...