I wanted to blog last night but my keyboard met an unfortunate accident when flailing arms sent a deluge of water across my desk. I had to pull the batteries out of my keyboard and pray it still worked. (It does, yeah!)

So here is my candy bar wrapper. I actually made this for Cuttlebug Challenge #3 at Cuttlebug Challenges. The challenge was to use your embossing folders on something other than a card.


Still in the Halloween spirit, I made a candy bar wrapper. For this challenge, I used the Swiss Dots, D'vine Swirls and Boo to You. Then I went crazy with the Stickles.

And there's the candy bar poking his head out of his wrap. Sadly, coming out of his protected wrapper proved fatal for this guy, as he was attacked by the apex predator in this house, my teenage boys.

Google Readers can comment here without leaving the shelter of their wrapper.

5 Comments:

  1. Stacy said...
    Cute wrappers. That is a good idea about putting your comments link in your post for google reader people. I'm going to start doing that.
    Rosanne said...
    Love this!
    Eveline said...
    Great wrapper.Too bad about the chocolat.
    Rleen said...
    This is so cute! I love the chocolate :) Awesome job! TFS!
    Heather said...
    THis is so cute. That's what candy bars are for - to be eaten, it wouldn't have got so far as getting into the wrapper in this house.
    hugs Heather xxx

Post a Comment



A Couple of my Layouts...